Friday, July 20, 2012

El Rey- Rich Chocolate Cake

El Rey in Spanish means King and for me that's exactly what chocolate is  " El Rey". Out of all sweets on this fair land, chocolate is the ruler of my taste buds. 

So you may understand why this innocent yet luscious looking cake has been dominating my thoughts and desires every since it came out of the oven.  This cake is filled to the pan with melted chocolate, chocolate chips and rich cocoa powder.

 As if that wasn't chocolatte enough, I melted some chocolate into a hot chocolate pool of rico deliciousness, drizzled it all over the cake.

Then sprinkled it with a shower of chocolate sprinkles and a handful of Guittard milk chocolate chips.   Plain and simple, Me voy a cielo, This cake takes me right to heaven!
 I ♥ chocolate!

No comments:

01 09 10